Potassium Sulphate (0:0:50)
Technically known as Sulphate of Potash, A complete water soluble speciality fertilizer that contains chlorine free high quality Potash and Sulphur, the most important secondary plant nutrient.
- Contains the highest Potash (K) content available.
- Increases crops yield and quality of produce .
- It is helpful in enzyme formation in plants.
- The presence of Sulphur is important for oilseeds and onion, garlic, tobacco and pea crops.
- This is virtually free from chloride, sodium & other harmful elements for plants.
CAS No.: 7778-80-5
|Specification (by weight)||Percent|
|Water Soluble Potash (as K2O) (min.)||50.0|
|Sulphur (as S) (min.)||17.5|
|Sodium (as NaCl on dry basis) (max.)||2.0|
|Total Chloride (as Cl on dry basis) (max.)||2.5|