It contains secondary nutrients like magnesium and sulphur which are essential for the plant growth and development.
- Help in uptake and Transformation of phosphorous.
- Helps in transformation of sugar and starch in the plants.
- Regulates the uptake of other vital nutrients.
- It acts as an activator of enzymes in carbohydrate metabolism.
- Necessary for the synthesis of proteins, fatty acid and oils .
Color & Physical Form : WHITE FREE FLOWING CRYSTALLINE FORM
|Magnesium (as Mg) min.||9.6|
|Lead (as Pb) max.||0.003|
|Sulphur (as S) min.||5.0|
|Matter Soluble in water. Min||99.5|