(Mn) IN PLANTS All Rights Reserved 2003. Contents © Copyright Chakradhar Chemicals.
1. Manganese plays a direct role in photosynthesis by oiling chlorophyll synthesis.
2. Manganese accelerates germination and maturity.
3. Manganese increases the availadity of P and Ca.
4. Support movement of iron in plant.
5. Act as catalysts inoxeration and reduction reaction with in the plant tissue. As a Constituent of enzymes helps in respiration and in protein synthesis in the choloplasts.
Deficiency symptoms of Manganese
Deficiency symptoms appear first in younger leaves with yellowing between the veins.
Some times a series of brown black specks appears.
In small grains, greyish areas appear near the base of younger leaves.
Manganese deficiencies occur most often in a high organic soil be natural to alkaline pH soils naturally law in Mn content.
Terms & Conditions